Monday, April 11, 2005

Take a break for a Kit Kat or Chit Chat?

Amboi....amboi....amboi!!....I rarely watch this program but whenever I mistakenly watch it I always think of sharing my thought with someone. Well, now I have a chance of sharing it because I mistakenly watched it again recently even though the program was about few minutes to end but at least it reminded me of the past.

I believe some aficionados are really finding opportunities to join the program. Until one ‘mistake’ day I mistakenly pressed the remote control button and the program strike again! --- the entertainment show hosted by this bitchy-ass one guy and I noticed that one of my friends that I knew was in the show… shooting at down under …. no joke!

From the series of ‘mistakes’ of pressing the remote control button that I have made, apparently I see this program does not deliver any message to the public. The program is pretty much into provoking, gossiping, flirting, ‘squid’ing with artistes and showing off their costumes particularly the host, 'simply-made nonsense' laughing, conversing in ‘rubbish’ language and hosting a ‘no-sense and irritating’ favourite game --- bully-wood.

In order to substantiate the money invested, I reckon the producer and broadcaster shall re-look into the format of the program. Rightfully it should serve as a good information and entertainment program and not ‘rubbish’. The program shall deliver more intellectual entertainment contents and art of good usage of language and most importantly, the messages should be well blended with high values and respects to others.

Hah! I guess that is why this guy still could not win any award from the industry. Why? I think you can guess……story no use beb! Jeng…jeng…jeng…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home